Thursday, February 11, 2010

Turquoise Smokey Eye featuring "Athena" :D

On our way out to have some good dancing fun, my friend Athena asked if I had any blue green eyeshadow to match the earrings we designed! I sure did!! I love Ben Nye's eyeshadow and Turquoise is my total favorite, so I knew I had to use it on her. She also wanted it to be bit of a smokey eye, so I threw in my favorite versatile eyeshadow in "Indian Girl."

I did this super fast and I think she looks soo beautiful with these colors. My friend was poppin'! I also loved the cute flower she was sportin' as well. Please let me know what you guys think! Thanks guys.

What I used:
TFSI
Ben Nye eyeshadow in "Turquoise" (Lid blended into crease)
Sigma Makeup eyeshadow in "Indian Girl" (crease blended into brow highlight)
NYX eyeshadow in "Alaska" (outer corner to darken a little)
NARS eyeshadow in "Kilimanjaro" (brow highlight & tear ducts) or anything with a vanilla with gold base.
Black liquid liner on lid
Urban Decay liner in "zero" (waterline)

Cheeks: Heavenly Naturals blush in "Blushin 13"

Lips: use any gloss you like!



2 comments: