Thursday, February 11, 2010

NATURAL FANTASY (using only one shadow/pigment)


I wanted to create a super fast look keeping it natural with a pop of color. I am wearing no eyeshadow on my eye lid only on my lower lashline. I have my lid prepped with concealer and a lil bit of Too Faced Shadow Insurance, just to keep a soft base and even color on the lid.

There are a lot of people who look for super fast looks and literally I did this in 5 minutes. Don't feel afraid to use a bright color on your lower lashline. I think it looks beautiful and can really pull your look together. Play up your regular days with some color! I hope you enjoy.


What I used:

Eyes:
TFSI
Heavenly Naturals pigment in "Fantasy" (lower lash line over urban decay liner)
Urban Decay liner in "Covet" (waterline and lower lash line for pigment base)

Cheeks:
Heavenly Naturals blush in "Blushin' 13"

Lips:
My new favorite!!! It's by Milani it's also a duo lipstick/lipgloss combo.
Milani #801 " Two Perfect" Pretty Pair



No comments:

Post a Comment