Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Loreal Hip Duo & Urban Decay (Olive Greens & Golds)



I hope everyone is having a good week thus far! I'll be updating a lot this week, and hopefully have some more Holiday looks going. Please feel free to comment, and leave any requests!

Anyway, I hope you guys like this look. I really enjoy Loreal Hip Duo's a lot. They are very cheap (Target $5.50) for two very pigmented eyeshadows. I stand by these suckers. I have a lot of them and will be posting a blue/green look soon using a new holiday one!


What I Used:
Base:
Heavenly Naturals eye primer

Eyes:
Loreal Hip Duo in "Riotous"
---(Lime/Olive-ish Green in lid & mirrored on lower lashline)
---(Deeper Oliveish lol on outer crease & lower lashline)
Urban Decay eyeshadow in "Sellout" (Brow highlight)
Urban Decay eyeshadow in "Half Baked" (middle of lid pressed lightly over olive green on lid)
Urban Decay eyeshadow in "Twiced Baked" (to darken crease but u don't need to add)
Prestige eye liner in "Sage" (Waterline)
LA COLORS liquid eyeliner in "Brown" (lid)

Cheeks:
Heavenly Naturals blush in 'Blushin' 13"

Lips:
Revlon lip gloss in "Coral Glow"



1 comment: