Wednesday, December 16, 2009

1 Eyeshadow & 2 Lipstick choices (Holiday Green)



I wanted to give the option for a two for one look, for those who want to feel bold but still in season for the holiday. I paired the look with two lip choices for you to grab inspiration from. If you want to go red for a bold, glamourous holiday look or nude for a hot & sexy eye grabbing look. You don't always have to use the same items I do, just come up with whatever makes you happy! I hope you like!

Eyes:

Heavenly Naturals eye primer
NYX eye pencil in "Black Bean" (all over lid blended into crease)
Heavenly Naturals pigment in "Sea Dragon" (lid & lower lashline)
Heavenly Naturals pigment in "Fairytale" (Crease)
Heavenly Naturals pigment in "Lucky" (under brow highlight)
Heavenly Naturals pigment in "Vanilla Crush" (brow highlight)
Heavenly Naturals pigment in Heavenly Naturals pigment in "DreamGirl" (top lashline)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in "Zero" (waterline)

Cheeks:
Heavenly Naturals blush in "Blushin' 13"

Lips:
-- (Red) Sally Hansen lip lacquer in "#70 Poppy"
-- (Nude) Mac lip liner in "Strip Down"
Heavenly Naturals lip gloss (upcoming color!! stay tuned!)
Revlon lip gloss in "Gold Bling"

To purchase Heavenly Naturals please visit:
http://www.heavenlynaturalbeauty.com/
or

http://www.etsy.com/shop/HeavenlyNaturals

6 comments:

  1. I love it!! :D
    I wish the Christmas Season lasted longer! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super amazing!
    I love it for right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Alejandra. I just wanted to let you know that this is my pick for my makeup look today girl!!!! Your looks are always so fucking hot & Dramatic. I usually go for neutral color but today I wanna floor ppl, so I knew I could count on one of your looks to help me achieve that!!!!!! Love ya looks, mama! Ciao!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much guys!!

    Thank you Sekhet as well! I'm glad to see I inspire you to try new things! I'm trying to do that as well, and venture into more natural looks. So thank you very much all for being such inspiration to me! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete