Sunday, November 15, 2009

LIME Green BRIGHT Electric Blue


I did this look with my new shirt from DD"s discounts! I love it.. I got it for only $8.00 and it's my favorite color!! I wanted to go bright today so I took out my favorite Ben Nye eyeshadow and some Calypso Minerals and came up with this.. I hope you like!

What I Used:

Base:
MAC Painterly Pot
Mehron Paradise Palette (Lime green all over lid)

Eyes:
Ben Nye eyeshadow in "turquoise" (Crease & lower lashline)
Calypso minerals Rainbow stacker
Lime green (lid)
Bright blue a HOT MATTE BLUE (Crease)
Loreal Hip Creme Liner in "Teal"
Urban Decay liner in "covet" (waterline)
Sally's Girl eyeshadow in "apple" (Under brow high light)
Sally's Girl eyeshadow in "Champagne" (Brow high light)

Cheeks:
MAC blush in Eversun
Lips:
Loreal Jumbo lip pencil in "Ginger"
Revlon lipgloss in "Coral Glow"


2 comments: