Monday, March 15, 2010

Splash of Color by Beauty from the Earth & Heavenly Naturals

I've done another version of this look with these gorgeous shades from Beauty from the Earth. I just wanted to show that you can do multiple styles of looks but with the same colors. This time around I decided to add a little purple. I also chose to keep the yellow in the tear ducts and not on the lid like last time.

The shirt I was inspired from is becoming one of my favorites to wear, so I appologize if you see this often lmao. Anyway, please let me know your thoughts!

What I used:

Eyes:
Beauty from the Earth pigment in "Caribbean" (Middle lid, softly under brow highlight & lower lash line)
Beauty from the Earth pigment in "Illusion" (Crease)
Beauty from the Earth pigment in "Sweet Nibblets" (Tear ducts)
Heavenly Natural Beauty pigment in "DIVA" (Lightly on Outer V-crease & lower outer lashline)
Hip liner in "Blue Spark #925" (Waterline)

Blush:
Wet & Wild "Strike-A-Pose-Rose" #346"

Lips:
Miliani Two Perfect "Pretty Pair" #801

No comments:

Post a Comment