Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sociallyflyy Makeover using Loreal Hip Duo





I had my girlfriend @sociallyflyy on twitter come over with a few friends of mine. She went to Target when I went for pizza and came back with the Loreal Hip duo in "Flamboyant". I told her .. "Imma do your make up!!" lmao.

I wanted to try out the colors because they were so beautiful & Pigmented! I loveddd the duo and want to go get one myself! Gorgeous look.. and I love how it came out on her.. Let me know your thoughts!

What I used:
Base:
TFSI
Jane aquamousse eyeshadow in
"Sandstone" (all over lid)

Eyes:

Loreal Hip Duo in "Flamboyant"
---(yellow in crease & lower lashline & a lil und
er brow highlight)
---(Purple on outer crease & lower lashline)
Ben Nye in "Azalea" (middle of lid)
Sally's beauty eyeshadow in "Champagne" (Brow highlight)
Heavenly Naturals pigment in "Diva" (Crease & applied as
top liner)
Urban Decay liner in "Lust" (Waterline)


Cheeks:
Heavenly Naturals blush in "Blushin' 10"

Lips:
NYX lipgloss in "Gold Pink"




No comments:

Post a Comment