Sunday, November 15, 2009

Inspired from my shirt (Heavenly Naturals)


I did this look extremely fast, before going out to run errands with the family. I'm loving the hot new neon pigments she has! they work well to add a lil bang! to ya look ;D

What I Used:
eyes-
Heavenly Naturals eye primer
Heavenly Naturals pigment in "cutie pie" (under brow highlight, light pink color)
Heavenly Naturals pigment in "kitten" (crease & outer v)
Heavenly Naturals pigment in "barbie" (lid, tealish blue color)
Heavenly Naturals pigment in "darrring" - new neon pigment (inner lower lashline)
Heavenly Naturals pigment in "naked" (brow highlight)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in "covet" (waterline)

blush-
Heavenly Naturals blush in "blushin' 10"

lips-
nyx lip stick in "baby"
revlon lip gloss in "nude lustre"


To purchase Heavenly Naturals please visit:
http://www.heavenlynaturalbeauty.com



6 comments:

  1. I love this look! Especially the minty teal color. So pretty! ps, im glad you started your blogspot, though I do love the chronicles lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So amazing as always! I love the blue! :D


    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! I need Barbie like now. Or after I get a few pay checks haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look. I'm definitely inspired. I may have to recreate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW WOULD YOU DO BRIDAL MAKEUP??? LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im just looking threw all your post, and so far I havent seen you wear fake lashes, and I love that!

    ReplyDelete