Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Furious Divinity (Warm Fall Look)


Hey guys... I did this look the other night for dinner with the family. I wanted to do something more with fall deep colors, so this is what I came up with.

I got deep shadow paint months ago, and have been dying to use it again. It's a gorgeous deep brownish purple..very close to the furious pigment. Anyway, I hope you like.. thanks.

eyes-
Heavenly Naturals eye primer
Heavenly Naturals eye cream in "tigers eye" (under brow highlight to crease area for the gold look)
MAC paint in "Deep Shadow" (lid & lower lashline) not necessary.. but nice for a base.
Heavenly Naturals pigment in "Divinity" (crease blended onto tigers eye .. but still leaving some color exposed not to cover the gold color)
Heavenly Naturals pigment in "Furious" (lid & lower lashline)
NYX eyeshadow in "Sahara" (brow highlight)
Any brown liner in waterline..

cheeks-
Heavenly Naturals blush in "Blushin 13"


lips-
Revlon lipgloss in "Bronze Ablaze"




To purchase Heavenly Naturals please visit:
http://www.heavenlynaturalbeauty.com/
or
http://www.etsy.com/shop/HeavenlyNaturals

2 comments:

  1. I love this look! The brown is gorgeous! I can't wait to order some heavenly naturals :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my damn!!!!!! I am in love with these colors! I am getting a new palette that has very similar colors... guess what i am gonna be doing once it gets here!

    ReplyDelete