Tuesday, November 17, 2009

BFTE Quick 5 Minute - 2 Pigment Look!


Hey guys, I found this on my camera a few days ago. I thought I lost this when my computer crashed but I found it! I did this about a month ago.

I loved how it came out with just two pigments. For a quick look before dinner I only had about 10 minutes to do full face.. so my eyes took about 5 minutes to do.. seriously fast, and the pigments are very pigmented, smooth & easy to use.

What I Used:
eyes-
TFSI
Beauty from the Earth pigment in "BEAM" (lid & placed lightly under brow highlight)
Beauty from the Earth pigment in "JADED" (lid & placed lightly under brow highlight)
NYC liquid eyeliner (lid)
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in " Zero" (waterline)

blush-
Motives Cosmetics in "summer fun"

lips-
Motives Cosmetics lipstick in "pink pearls"
Motives Cosmetics lipgloss in "candlelight"



To purchase please visit:
http://www.bftecosmetics.com/

1 comment: