Monday, November 16, 2009

Ben Nye & Heavenly Natural Dreams ;D



I did this look several days ago. I had to use my favorite pigment ever which is "Believe" by Heavenly Naturals. I have two jars of it lol. Again, I was inspired by my wear lol and came up with this look, using Ben Nye eye shadows as well. Ben Nye is way better than MAC, huge portions for the cost, and are ahhhmazzzing! Please let me know ya thoughts :D Thanks guys!

What I Used:

Base:
MAC Rollickin' paint pot (lid & lower lashline)
MAC Painterly Pot (Crease blended up)
TSFI

Eyes:
MAC eyeshadow in "Yogurt"(under brow highlight)
MAC eyeshadow in "Too Dolly" pink from Too Dolly Palette (under & blended into Yogurt)
Ben Nye eyeshadow in "Azalea" (Blended into Too Dolly & Turquoise)
Ben Nye eyeshadow in "Turquoise" (Lid & lower lashline & blended into Azalea in Crease to create purple base for diva)
Heavenly Natural pigment in "Diva" (Crease)
Heavenly Natural pigment in "Vanilla Crush" (Brow highlight)
Heavenly Natural pigment in "Laurel Fairy" (Corner Crease)
Heavenly Natural pigment in "Believe" (Tear Ducts)<--my favorite pigment ever :)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in "Covet" (waterline)

Cheeks:
Loreal Hip cream blush in "Enamored"
Loreal Hip cream blush in "Spry"

Lips:
Motives Cosmetics in "Nude"
Revlon Lipgloss in "Life's a Peach"




To purchase Heavenly Naturals please visit:
http://www.heavenlynaturalbeauty.com/
or
http://www.etsy.com/shop/HeavenlyNaturals

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorites. I love it! So glad to see you back blogging again you zexy betch. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm scared to wear bright colors like this. It looks great on you though. I'm afraid of looking like a drag queen because I never learned how to properly apply eyeshadow/makeup.

    ReplyDelete